3/26/09

Free in-home wireless broadband service throught the toilet by Google.

Google TiSP



I could not believe what I saw today in the internet. Google provides, the funniest, free wireless broadband for your home. It's old joke but I did not know about it earlier. So, if you one of those who didn't know about it, check it out http://www.google.com/tisp/

TiSP: Going with the flow


Google TiSP (BETA) is a fully functional, end-to-end system that provides in-home wireless access by connecting your commode-based TiSP wireless router to one of thousands of TiSP Access Nodes via fiber-optic cable strung through your local municipal sewage lines.
Installing TiSP
Installing a typical home TiSP system is a quick, easy and largely sanitary process -- provided you follow these step-by-step instructions very, very carefully.


1 comment:

Vitaliy said...

When, I read it first on Google about this service, I could not believe it, and it was free... I told my mom, and we laughed together! Then, I figured that it's April fools joke! So, I decided to share with you. I think it was a good joke!