5/12/09

How to make "contact me" form.

Today, I will show you how to make a "contact me" post. Go to Kontactr.com, and crate an account, It will take no more than 10 seconds. Furthermore, login to your around and choose what widget you want to use, however, I recommend using "Embed Widget - AJAX" that the one I use on my blog when you click "contact me"


Also, you can customize it, by changing Background Color, Text Color, TextArea Background, TextArea Text Color.
Well, when you are done with your editing, you write a new post as you usually do, then, copy and paste it in new post.
<script type="text/javascript"> id = your id number here; </script><script src="http://kontactr.com/wp.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Furthermore, follow this instructions:



Having problem installing it, or have any other question, do not hesitate, ask question. If it helped you say "thank you" in the comment.


2 comments:

Adi F. Paputungan said...

Thanks for the tips.Been trying to manage the widget.

Vitaliy said...

You're welcome, Adi! Glad you have a use of it!